Safety belt with 2 D rings.
Prod. No.: 1010833
Essential tool for preventing falls from heights while working.
- Approval: EN 358: 1992, Directive 89/686/CEE
The padded sash is foam-filled to prevent user discomfort and designed for a snug fit at the lower back, sewn to the waist belt. A snug fit is obtained by adjusting the belt length with the buckles. The belt contains D-rings used to secure the user to the anchorage point.
- Material: Highly resistant fluorescent green polyester strap
- Width of waist belt 45 mm
- Width of back support 140mm
- Length of anchorage rope Adjustable 85 - 135 cm
- Distance between anchorage points and back support ends: - Left side 35 mm - Right side 45 mm
- Static resistance (tension) > 15 kN
- Tensile strength of rope 30 kN T
- ensile strength of waist belt 26 kN
- Approval: EN 358: 1992, Directive 89/686/CEE,
NOTE THAT THE PHOTO IS FOR GUIDANCE ONLY. COLOR CAN VARY.