Personnel Transfer Device, FROG-XT10
Prod. No.: FROG-XT10
Top of the line model within crane transfer solutions designed for extreme environments to give the best protection of your crew. Improvements from previous models include greater average passenger weight, rapid medevac preparation, increased product lifespan and improved load path.
- Improved ownership experience throughout lifetime from shipping and operation due to the optimised footprint to maintenance and inspection due to standardization of components and support packages
High volume crew transfers. This personnel transfer device features spring mounted seats protecting passengers from up to 4.5m.s vertical impact. Robust stainless steel frame and buoyancy protect from lateral impacts, it self-rights and floats in the water. The Quick Release harnesses allow fast evacuation and protect against falling. There is a quick adaptation to Medevac mode for injured personnel. Finally the space is used efficiently to fit inside a standard sea container.
- Weight: 970 kg
- Dimensions: W 409 x W 266 x H 218 cm
- Capacity: 10 persons or 2 person + 2 stretchers
- Operational Limit: up to 3.3 m significant wave height
- Operational wind speed: range up to 40 knots
- Weight capacity: 2120 kg
- Temperature range: +50°C to -20°C