Personnel Transfer Device, FROG-XT6 (Arctic)
Prod. No.: FROG-XT6 (Arctic)
- Improved ownership experience throughout lifetime from shipping and operation due to the optimised footprint to maintenance and inspection due to standardization of components and support packages
For medium volume crew transfers and emergency use in arctic areas.
This personnel transfer device features spring mounted seats protecting passengers from up to 4.5m.s vertical impact.
Robust stainless steel frame and buoyancy protect from lateral impacts, it self-rights and floats in the water.
The Quick Release harnesses allow fast evacuation and protect against falling. There is a quick adaptation to Medevac mode for injured personnel.
Finally the space is used efficiently to fit inside a standard sea container.
- Weight: 550 kg
- Dimensions: W 211 x W 266 x H 218 cm
- Capacity: 6 persons or 1 person + stretcher
- Operational Limit: up to 4 m significant wave height
- Operational wind speed: range up to 40 knots
- Weight capacity: 1200 kg
- Temperature range: +50°C to -40°C