Demand Flow Regulator
Prod. No.: 1061618
Demand flow regulator used for the Marine-4 calibration station, ensuring minimum usage of gas for each calibration and bump test.
This regulator is simple to use, making calibration or bump testing quick and easy.
It is designed for use with instruments that utilize a pump to draw the calibration gas. The regulator provides the exact amount of gas the instrument pump requires. It also eliminates the need for tedlar (sample bags), flow meters or other specialist training.
- Body: EN Plated Brass
- Seat: Teon ®® & Viton®
- Piston: Brass
- Washer: Buna N O
- Rings: Viton®
- Bonnet: Aluminum
- Maximum inlet pressure: 70bar (1000psi)
- Inlet: 5/8 x 18
- Outlet: 3/16" Barb / 4,8 mm
- Gauge: 0-100psig / 70 Bar
- Weight: 0,45 kg / 1 lb
- Demand pressure: approx 5mm Hg (3”H20)
- Dimensions: H 11,1 x D 54 x W 6,5 cm