PS200 ABC Station
Prod. No.: 1061616
Onboard calibration unit for bump testing and calibration of gasdetectors. After passing the training module that comes with the unit, your crew will be ready to make calibrations without sending equipment to shore. The userfreindly interface will indicate with green/red light if the gas detector failed or passed the test.
- Reduced usage of gas by 85 % with the calibration station.
The “A-B-C” Always Be Calibrated certifications and calibrations station creates secure tamper proof digital on board records of tests to show that the portable gas detectors are routinely maintained and calibrated.
Digital records are available for easy viewing on screen or printing into a secure PDF format. Because the detectors are stored and charged in the ABC station when not in use, this provides a 100% guaranteed safety performance. Bump test takes less than one minute and calibration automatically start at the end of each calibration interval and after failed bump test.
Gas detector shall be ordered seperately.
- Size: 200mm height x 135 x 135mm base
- Weight: 1.42kg (50oz)
- Display: Four LEDs – Power, Processing, Pass & Fail
- Power: 110/230V ac
- Response time: Bump test < 1 min
- Calibration < 5 mins
- Material: Heavy duty ABS plastic
- Data storage: 6,000 test reports
- Data interface: USB
- Warranty: 2 years as standard