Lifebuoy Light L161, ATEX, W. Bracket
Prod. No.: 1036721
The L161 is fully approved to SOLAS/MED standards and also holds ATEX, IECEx and ETL listing under UL913. It is intrinsically safe (category 1) and as such is suitable for use in hazardous zones 0, 1 and 2. The L161 light and replaces the well established L40 Light.
- Robust design passing droptest of up to 72 meter height.
|Approvals:||SOLAS, MED, Atex, TRANSPORT CANADA (TC)|
|Lifebouy and Accessories :||Lifebuoy lights Lifebouy and accessories|
Light for lifebuoy, used with a mounting plate for easy fixing.
- Type: L161
- Light colour: Yellow
- Output: 2 Candela minimum
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type Flashing LED
- MaterialLifebuoy Light Polypropylene Ether + PS
- Storage Temperature: -30° C to + 65° C
- Operating Temperature: -1° C to + 30° C
- Storage Life: 5 years Drop
- Height: 76 m
- Weight: 300 g
- Dimension: H 185 x W 106 x D 106 mm
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Activation: Automatic via Pull Cord
- Intrinsically Safe: Yes
- Approvals – Classification Societies SOLAS/MED/ATEX/IECEx