Lifebuoy Light L90
Prod. No.: 1001213
The L90 uses five alkaline batteries, offering a life of one year. Robust and reliable, the L90 is automatically activated after release.
- Easy fitting with the unique mounting bracket sold seperately
A lifebuoy light marks the position of a lifebuoy. It is attached to the lifebuoys on board the ship. In case of a man overboard, the lifebuoy will be thrown overboard together with the lifebuoy light. It marks the position of the lifebuoy for the person who has gone overboard and for the ship or the rescue boat.
- Light output: 2 Cd minimum for 2 hours
- Length: 380mm
- Weight: 1080g
- Lamp: 4 Volt, 0.6 Amp.
- Batteries: 5 x 1.5 Volt LR20 (included)
- Maintenance: Replace batteries every year to ensure proper function of the light
- Activation: Self-activating by tilt switch
- Connecting Line: Unit comes complete with lanyard.
- Stowage: Lifebuoy lights are provided on ships (a lifebuoy light is connected to every second lifebuoy; minimum is 2 lifebuoy lights per ship)
- Approval: MED, SOLAS Bracket has to be ordered under product code 1006513.