Radio, UHF, ATEX, Entel - HT-983, W. Display, Incl. Charger
Prod. No.: 1054412
High Quality Entel radio designed to endure for everyday use or fire fighter communication during emergencies. Approved for the most dangerous gas environments. Fitted with LCD screen.
- ATEX approved to IIC standard
|Electronics :||Hand-held radios Electronics|
This UHF handheld marine radio has fully submersible and robust polymer housing. On the LCD display you can see channel name and control the battery life time. The radio is supplied with battery, 230VAC desktop trickle charger CCA-HT, spring loaded belt clip and owners operation manual.
- Material: Polymer housing
- Dimensions: H 130 x W 59.5 x D 37 MM
- Weight: 300 g
- Battery: Lithium-Ion battery, 7.4V/1.800mAh
- Battery life time: 15-19 hours
- Submersible down to 5 m for 1 hour
- User friendly SCAN and VOX (Voice operated transmit)
- Powerful built-in loudspeaker with volume control
- Transmitter output poser 1 watt only
- Approval: ATEX IIC, INTRINSICALLY SAFE, IMO approval