VIKING Evacuation Slide Single Track, non-SOLAS (VES-ED)
Prod. No.: VES-ED
VIKING’s single track system is a compact version of the full sized double track VES system. Like the dual track version, it can be positioned at extreme for and aft positions on the vessel and accompanying liferafts can be stored at a distance from the system and remotely released when required. A range of liferaft sizes, from 25 person to 50 person, can be used with the system and combined to suit the exact capacity requirements of the ship.
- Evacuates approx. 250 people in 30 minutes
- Installation height between 3.5 and 7.2 m
- Lightweight system
- Natural rubber inflatable slide, platform and liferafts
- Direct access to the evacuation system from the accommodation area
- Easy to remove for servicing
Discreet, integral part of the ship’s design
The single track slide system can be built into the ship’s side with a cover that sits flush to the exterior. Installation lines discreetly follow the horizontal lines on the vessel, making the VES-ED one of the most discreet built in slide systems available. Ideal for large standby rescue vessels as a means of rescue.
Available either as built in or free on deck version