VIKING SES-2B 2007, Evacuation System
Prod. No.: SES-2B
The VIKING SES-2B is specially designed for fixed and floating platforms with evacuation heights - for the standard version - up to 50 meters.
- Type Approval Certified by Lloyd’s Register
- Compact and lightweight transfer system
- Fixed and floating installations
- Max. evacuation height of 50 meters
- Operating temperatures from -20°C to +65°C
- Integrated liferafts
- Max. evacuation capacity: 159 persons in 10 minutes.
- Total overall capacity 200 persons in 12 minutes and 23 seconds.
The evacuation system comes complete with a fire retardant chute and integrated liferafts safely stored outside the container. It offers controlled launching and recovery in temperatures from -20ºC to +65ºC and can rapidly evacuate up to 159 persons in 10 minutes. Total overall capacity of 200 persons in 12 minutes and 23 seconds.
- US Patent No. 8316991B2
- NO Patent No. 321073B1