VIKING SES-2A 2006 with Movable Frame
Prod. No.: SES-2A Movable Frame
Empowered by a movable frame, VIKING SES-2A is a safe and efficient high capacity evacuation system for offshore installations where all equipment must be stored within the deck of the installation.
- High capacity system with movable frame
- Robust high capacity transfer system
- FPSOs, fixed and floating installations
- Max. evacuation height of 64 meters
- Operating temperatures from -20ºC to +65ºC
- Flush with rig side when stowed and cantilevered when deployed
- Integrated liferafts
- Blast proof container
- Max. evacuation capacity: 159 persons in 10 minutes.
- Total overall capacity of 200 persons in 12 minutes and 23 seconds.
Stored hydraulic power moves the evacuation system into cantilevered position for deployment, and after use retracts the system onto the deck. It comes complete with a fire retardant chute and integrated liferafts stored inside the blast proof container.
It offers controlled launching and recovery in temperatures from -20ºC to +65ºC and can evacuate up to 159 persons in 10 minutes.