Prod. No.: SES-2A
The SES-2A is specially designed for fixed and floating offshore installations and comes complete with a fire retardant chute and integrated liferafts stored inside the blast proof container.
- Type Approval Certified by Lloyd’s Register and Russian RMRS
- Robust high capacity transfer system
- For fixed and floating installations
- Max. evacuation height of 81 meters
- Operating temperatures from -20°/-30° to +65°C
- Ready for cantilevered installation
- Integrated liferafts
- Blast proof container
- Max. evacuation capacity: 159 persons in 10 minutes.
- Total overall capacity: 200 persons in 12 minutes and 23 seconds
SES-2A offers controlled launching and recovery in temperatures from -20°C to +65ºC and can evacuate up to 159 persons in 10 minutes. Total overall capacity of 200 persons in 12 minutes and 23 seconds.
- US Patent No. 8316991B2
- NO Patent No. 321073B1