Helicopter Pilot Suit - YouSafe™ Ace (ETSO)
Prod. No.: PS4043
The VIKING YouSafe™ Ace is a high quality pilot suit designed to enhance comfort during offshore flight operations, ensuring best overall feel and improving safety. The suit has a U-zipper and a relief zipper for comfort during constant wear.
- NOMEX® GORE-TEX® outer fabric with a moisture barrier for better breathability
- Choice of Neoprene or Latex for collar and cuff
The suit has a separate torso liner allowing for easy donning and overall ergonomics. The VIKING YouSafe™ Ace (PS4043) features include multiple easy access pockets, interior adjustable and elastic braces for convenience when the suit is not fully donned as well as pre-bent knees for flexibility and comfort. This model also has two outflow valves on the shoulders to release trapped air in case of a sudden evacuation.
All passengers and pilots travelling by helicopter to offshore destinations must wear ETSO approved Transportation/immersion suits and lifejackets. Following recent EASA (European Aviation Safety Authorities) approval, VIKING has become one of only a few suppliers in the world able to offer a fully ETSO approved system comprising a transportation suits, lifejackets and the brand new Category A STASS System.
The VIKING YouSafe™ Acemust be worn with an approved lifejacket
- Integrated valves to remove trapped air and control buoyancy
- Shaped knees and elbow reinforcements
- Elastic intake at waist and center back for added comfort
- High flex neoprene collar
- Inside braces attached to upper part of the suit, for convenience when not fully donned
- High visibility color enhances your chance of being spotted by SAR crews in an emergency
Download datasheet to see all features!