Main Tasks FRB 700 Rescue Boat:
- Search and Rescue Operations with Visual and Electronic Aids
- Patrol and Surveillance
- Helicopter Lookout on Rescue Operations
- Fast Sea Rescue
- Grouping and Towing of Liferafts
- Emergency Interventions
The FRB700 Rigid Inflatable Fast Rescue Boat is designed for rescue operations on the high seas. It is designed for 3 crew, hence fitted on 2 x JS1 Jockey seats and a leaning post for the pilot, and a stretcher. Its wide console protects the pilot against the wind and sea spray, whilst providing sufficient space to install state-of-the-art electronic equipment, as well as the engine compartment.
- Length Overall: 698 cm.
- Length Inside: 554 cm.
- Beam Overall: 277 cm.
- Beam Inside: 160 cm.
- Maximum Depth: 160 cm.
- Maximum Diameter: 59 cm. Chambers: 6
- Engine: VOLVO DS-220 HP + PACK SOLAS
- Propulsion: Hamilton HJ213 Water Jet
- Maximum speed 4 people: 32 KN.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 200 L
- Consumption: 46.50 l/hr
- Engine Endurance: 4 hr.
- Max. authorized PAX no.: 7 PAX (including crew) + 1 (Stretcher)
- Empty Weight: 1617 Kg
- Displacement: 2546 Kg
- Max. authorized load: 929 Kg
- Approval: SOLAS Rigid Inflated Fast Rescue Boat