Filter for Scott Half Mask
Prod. No.: 1046489
Filter for Scott Half Mask is designed to be used in combination with 1046487 and 1046492.
Filter for 1046492.
- Protects against gases & vapours from organic compounds with a boiling point above 65°C, and solid & liquid, radioactive & toxic particles & mircoorganisms eg, bacteria, viruses & enzymes.
- Material: Polypropylene, reinforced
- Weight: 241g
- Dimension: diam x H = 110x95 mm
- Scope of use: Particles (+ radioactive substances, bacteria, fungi, virus and enzymes.) Organic gases and vapours, e.g. from solvents with boiling point >65 °C Breathing resistance: 30 l/min 1,1 mbar 95 l/min 3,7 mbar Gas filter capacity with test gas @ 30 l/min (with negative pressure respirators) Cyclohexane C6H12 (0.5 vol-%) 50min Particle filter efficiency @ 95 l/min Sodium Chloride NaCl (S) <0.001% Paraffin oil (L) <0.003% Storage: -10⁰C to +50⁰C
- Limits for use: The filtering device may be used only if the oxygen content of the air is 18 - 23 vol.%.
- Approval: AS/NZS 1716:2012