VIKING VENOC is specially designed for ship-shaped offshore installations, the VENOC evacuation system is installed on the open deck or between decks. With a minimal deck footprint and a less stressful evacuation process, the VENOC offers a safe and cost-efficient alternative to conventional on board survival craft solutions.
Upon the pull a few levers, a hydraulic arrangement tilts the evacuation system into position for deployment. The main self-righting liferaft is connected to the buoyancy device and inflates.
Automatically at sea level – making it simple to board. No bowsing lines or welded connection points on the vessel’s side are necessary.
- Improved safety with a smaller deck footprint
- Small deck footprint
- Swift and easy deployment
- Perfect for FPSO’s, drillships, special purpose offshore vessels, wind turbine ships, and installations
- Flexible evacuation heights from 5 to 40 meters
- No bowsing lines or welded connection points on ship’s side
- Neutral at 18° trim and 22° list conditions.
- Excess chute rings are simply stacked in the buoyancy device
- Operating temperatures from -20°C to +65°C
- Flush with ship side when stowed and cantilevered when deployed
- Integrated 50 or 100 person self-righting liferafts
- Evacuation capacity: 125 persons within 10 minutes
- Optional steering line to guide direction of main liferaft
- Additional drop liferaft (optional) increases total capacity
- Chute test according to SOLAS/LSA and with
- EU wheel marking certificate, USCG-EU MRA
- Classification: Lloyd’s Register