In conjunction with Scott breathing apparatus, it is suitable for providing respiratory protection in toxic environment. The facemask features a left hand side bayonet connection for the demand valve and an additional right quick-fit port to take a communications interface.
A speech diaphragm is mounted at the front of the mask to offer unimpeded speech transmission and will includes a low resistance positive pressure exhalation valve that allows for normal breathing with no extra effort. The mask is designed with separate inspiratory and expiratory paths to minimize the risk of cross contamination of second stage regulators.
- Outer mask material: Injection molded liquid silicone
- Inner mask material: Thermoplastic elastomer
- Visor material: Polycarbonate with silicone coating
- Weight: 0.75 kg.
- Dimension: 265 X 190 X 150 mm
- Approval: CE marked in accordance with EN136 Type III