VIKING RescYou™ Ocean is the traditional liferaft in VIKING’s yachting range for cruising and sport fishing on the open sea.
The insulated double inflatable floor provides hypothermia protection and the two canopy openings offer an excellent view of the horizon plus cross ventilation. Large ballast bags keep the liferaft stable in the water, helping to prevent capsize in very heavy seas.
There are no compromises on safety when choosing a VIKING liferaft. The RescYou™ Ocean is naturally both ISO 9650-1 Type 1 certified, ISAF approved and third party verified by DNV.
The liferaft is delivered with Type E emergency pack, primarily used in US waters. However, it can be delivered with different emergency packs depending on regional standards: SOLAS B and MANZ B. You can specify the emergency pack in the dropdown section.
The RescYou™ Ocean liferaft comes in sizes from 4 – 8 persons and is available in a durable container or water resistant valise.
- Four 55 liter weighted ballast bags for stability in heavy seas
- SOLAS high-visibility retro-reflective tape on canopy, sides, buoyancy chambers and under the liferaft
- Automatic SOLAS/USCG exterior and interior light
- Internal and external lifelines
- Rain water collector
- Base material of strong, yet flexible, natural rubber
- Sizes: 4-8 persons