The ICONOS nozzle hose is made from durable rubber and stainless steel nozzles, and comes with magnetic holders, an adaptor, and a blank cap.
Position/design of nozzles are aligned in the middle and positioned to build a narrow water wall for the space between the lashing bridges (special design).
It is easy to connect, adjust, and replace, and it has a bright yellow color for visibility.
1 set consisting of;
ICONOS 20 meter nozzle hose, size dia. 52 mm.
- Colour: yellow
- Linning: Rubberlined inside and outside
- Distance of nozzles: 800 mm
- Nozzles made from stainless steel, assembled with light alloy Storz couplings by ICONOS segment bindings
- One end closed with blank cap with chain, to connect with other hoses and fittings 1 adaptor with male thread C/52 mm-2 ½” is contained
- 3 special holders with magnetic basis (strength 480 Nm) to avoid slipping from basic position (swell on sea)
- The assembly positions are marked with “X” on nozzle hose
- Assembly equipment consisting of a wrench and 3 nozzles for replacement purposes