VIKING Norsafe free-fall lifeboat davits are designed to suit the full range of Norsafe free-fall lifeboats.
- Uniquely designed to meet existing interface with optimised structures reducing weight impact on the host installation
- Typically designed to meet SOLAS and NORSOK requirements
- Alternatives for ATEX or IEC EX specifications for operation in hazardous zones
- Secondary means of launching - fully loaded lifeboat can be lowered by the winch.
- Designed for safe maintenance and operation in offshore working environments
- Special solutions available for extreme high or low temperatures
- Project-specific solutions for retrofit
- Davits can be delivered fully assembled and function-tested to minimize yard work