Manual MOB rescue net for horizontal rescue. Sizes are customizable upon request. Supplied complete with PVC cover (for 1,2 m horizontal length and longer) and shackles for attachment.
- Dacon Rescue Frame is a manual rescue net for gentle and horizontal recovery of casualties.
- Quick, safe and effective retrieval.
- Folds for stowage on deck or railing. Always ready for immediate deployment.
- Requires minimum space on board. Will not obstruct passage even on small rescue craft.
- Robust design and long life expectancy.
- Alternative use as a scrambling net for persons able to climb to safety.
- Size: 1,8 m horizontally along the ship side x 1,9 m vertical depth. Suitable for up to 0,5 m freeboard.
- Polyesther webbing
- Fibreglass rods
- Stainless steel fittings