Personnel Transfer Device, TORO 4
Prod. No.: 1040552
Perfect for low volume routine crew transfers, medical evacuations and as part of a contingency plan. Buoyant and self-righting in case of immersion.
- Withstand significant wave heights of up to 2,5 m (up to 8’2”)
Crane personnel transfers for 4 persons or 2 persons seated and one stretcher. Used for routine operations, urgent and emergency situations.
- Capacity: 4 persons
- Safe Working Load (SWL): 440 kg
- Dimensions: H 2063 x W 1974 to 2211 mm
- Max Gross Weight: 815 kg
- Tare Weight: 375 kg
- Frame: SS 316 and A4 Stainless steel
- Central column / Lift Eye: Grade 316 Stainless Steel
- Lift Eye Connection Bolts: A4 Stainless Steel
- Buoyancy: Rotationally moulded MDPE shell with PU foam fill
- Seats: Rotationally moulded MDPE shell with PU foam fill
- Operating temperatures: -20 to +50 °C