VIKING SES-2B 2007 with Sliding Frame
Prod. No.: SES-2B Sliding frame
With an integrated sliding frame, VIKING SES-2B offers safe and efficient evacuation from fixed as well as floating platforms where all equipment must be stored within the deck of the installation.
- Flush with rig side when stowed
- Compact and lightweight transfer system
- For all installation types
- Max. evacuation height of 50 meters
- Operating temperatures from -20°C to +65°C
- Flush with rig side when stowed and cantilevered when deployed
- Integrated liferafts
- Max. evacuation capacity: 159 persons in 10 minutes.
- Total overall capacity of 200 persons in 12 minutes and 23 seconds.
The system comes complete with a fire retardant chute and integrated liferafts safely stored outside the container. The hydraulic slide moves the evacuation system into cantilevered position for deployment, and after use, retracts the system onto the deck.
It offers controlled launching and recovery in temperatures from -20°C to +65ºC and can rapidly evacuate up to 159 persons in 10 minutes Total overall capacity of 200 persons in 12 minutes and 23 seconds.