With a proven design and using the same high quality pneumatics as found in professional firefighter breathing apparatus, the Dräger PAS Lite ensures consistent high performance and reliability over the lifetime of the apparatus with minimal maintenance. The carrying system features an ultra lightweight, high strength carbon composite spaceframe having excellent impact, heat and chemical resistance, as well as outstanding durability.
Our SCBA is designed for use with single steel or carbon composite cylinders rated at 4 to 9 L, 200 and 300 bar. A number of secondary supply connections are available for use in rescue, decontamination or airline applications. The Dräger PAS Lite can also be fitted with a variety of electronic voice communication options.
- Type: Dräger PAS Lite – A
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Dimensions: L 59 x W 29 x D 16 cm
- Input Pressure: 0 - 300 bar
- Whistle activation pressure: 50 - 60 bar
- Whistle Sound Level: > 90 dBA
- Approvals: MED, EN 137 2006 Type 2 and SOLAS II-2