In conjunction with Scott breathing apparatus it is suitable for providing respiratory protection in an IDLH environment.
The Scott Promask is available in 2 different sizes and will accommodate a wide range of facial shapes and sizes. The masks are positive pressure and feature a Butyl Rubber (ProcompTM) outer mask with reflex seal and silicone ori-nasal inner mask.
The mask will allow the wearer to wear integrated spectacle frames, without compromising the facemask seal. The mask is available with either a five-point fully adjustable neoprene strap style harness or a two-point adjustable Polyester or KevlarTM net style harness. The facemask is available with either a five-point fully adjustable neoprene strap style harness, a two-point adjustable polyester or Kevlar™ net style harnesses or a clamping system for the Gallet F1 Helmet.
The facemask features a left hand side bayonet connection for the demand valve. An option of an additional right quick-fit port to take a communications interface or a drinking adaptor is also available.
- Outer Mask: Butyl Rubber (ProcompTM)
- Inner mask: Silicone
- Head harness: 5 point Neoprene, net head harness in polyester or Kevlar material
- Inhale valve flaps: Silicone
- Exhale valve flaps: Polyisoprene rubber
- Visor: Polycarbonate
- Exhale valve housing: Polyamide
- Exhale valve spring: Stainless Steel
- Screws: Stainless Steel
- Buckles: Polyamide
- Demand Valve Port: Glass filled polyamide
- Clamping System (optional): Stainless steel brackets, plastic clamp mechanism
- Packing specification: 23 x 17 x 13 CM
- Weight: 1kg