The ELSA is an escape breathing apparatus which provides a constant supply of air for rapid escape from hazardous industrial and marine environments.
The ELSA is available in durations of 10 or 15 minutes in high visibility PVC or black anti-static polyurethane materials. The ELSA apparatus consists of a cylinder with combined cylinder valve and reducer, supply hose to constant flow hood and stowage bag. The ELSA is activated upon opening the bag whereby a pin which is attached to the bag via a strap is released.
- Breathing protection: 15 min
- Material cylinder: steel
- Content / pressure / cylinder: 3 liter / 200 bar
- Low content warning: yes, audible
- Carrying: bag
- Colour: orange
- Features: automatic quick fire activation
- Corrosion: resistant nickel plated components
- Class: 2.2
- UN-no.: 1002 (compressed air)
- Dimensions: L 520 x W 135 x H 340 mm
- Total weight: 7 kg
- Approvals: MED