The cylinder pressure test gauge consists of a nickel-plated brass body that incorporates a bleed valve, operated by rotating a finger screw. The gauge mounted into the top of this body is a 350 bar gauge with a luminous face. The handwheel and liner enables the test gauge to be screwed into both 200 and 300 bar cylinder valves with an EN144-2 thread and allows the cylinder contents to be checked quickly and easily with minimum loss of pressure.
The cylinder pressure test gauge is specifically designed for checking the contents of a cylinder whilst it is not connected to a BA set.
- Body Material: Nickel Plated Brass
- HP Pressure Gauge Materials: Stainless Steel, Polycarbonate Lens
Pressure Indicator Specifications:
- Bourdon tube type dial indicator
- Heat and impact resistant Polycarbonate lens
- Safety blow-out vent in rear of gauge
- Accuracy: +/- 10 bar between 40-300 bar