SV-750 Rescue boat main uses:
- Search operations by visual and electronic means
- Sea rescue of injured of safe people
- Towing and grouping of liferafts, rescue boats and life boats
- Helicopter guidance during rescue operations
- Ample adequate area for first aid operations
The SV-750 model is a RIB manufactured by NARWHAL which complies with the SOLAS regulations.
The hull of this boat is made of reinforced fibreglass and fireproof gel coat and resins. The boat has been designed to carry a number of 8 people: 3 people sitting on a jockey delta seat for boat steering and communications, 4 people sitting on jockey JS1 seats and one person on a stretcher on the deck.
The propulsion system of the boat is made of two Yamaha four-stroke outboard engines of 150 HP each. The total of 300 HP engine power allows the boat to sail at very high speed and gives it great capacity to tow life rafts in case of disasters.
The boat is equipped with one underdeck fuel tank of a total capacity of 300 liters and an automatic self-righting system in case of overturning of the boat.
- Length Overall: 750 cm.
- Length Inside: 600 cm.
- Beam Overall: 280 cm.
- Beam Inside: 162 cm.
- Maximum Depth: 160 cm.
- Maximum Diameter: 59 cm.
- No. Compartments: 6+1
- Engine Size: 2 x 150 HP
- Engine Shaft Type: XL
- Max. Authorized no. of persons: 7+1
- Weight of boat: 725 kg
- Approval: S.O.L.A.S.