SOLAS First Aid Kit for survival craft and rescue boats confirms to the 1996 amendments to the international convention for Safety of Life at Sea (SOLAS) 1974 regulations.
Both kit I (Product no. 1056105) and II ( Product no. 1056106) are needed to be fully compliant.
The First Aid Kit contains:
- Analgesic / Painkiller (Paracetamol 500mg Tablets) x 50
- Antiseptic Wipes x 5
- Antiseptic Cream (eg Cetrimide) x 1 tube
- Adhesive Plasters – Assorted Sizes (Sterile) x 20
- First Aid Compression Bandage – Medium (Sterile) x 2
- First Aid Compression Bandage – Large (Sterile) x 2
- First Aid Compression Bandage – Ex-large (Sterile) x 2
- Gauze Pads - 7.5cm x 7.5cm (Sterile) x 10
- Dressing Burn - Paraffin Gauze 10x10cm (Sterile) x 10
- First Aid Instructions (English) (waterproof paper) x 1
- Weight: 0.45 kg
- Dimension: 30 x 32 x 7 cm
- Approval: SOLAS