The S.701 Search and Rescue Transponder (SART) has been specifically designed with liferafts in mind, as well as conventional SOLAS ‘carry-off’ bags.
It is approved by both SOLAS and MED. It consumes exceptionally low power and is one of the smallest and lightest SART available today. Hence, it is much safe, quick and simple to ship globally as non-hazardous goods. Its unique digital design imparts high level of sophistication and with reduced component, increases reliability.
- Brand: Standard Communication
- Type: S.701, 9 GHz receiver/transmitter
- Material, body: UV-stabilized, impact modified polystyrene
- Dimensions: H 332 x W 80 x D 40 mm incl. battery
- Effective antenna height: 1 metre (with mast fitted)
- Weight: 400 g incl. battery
- Color: Bright yellow
- Operating temperature: - 20°C to + 55°C
- Storage temperature: -30°C to +65°C
- Approval: SOLAS, MED