The design is a non-encapsulating design type T (with face seal and without hump, BA worn outside the suit) with boots. The suit can also, upon request, be delivered with socks instead of boots.
A ventilation system is included as standard. For the safety of the wearer, it provides a constant level of overpressure inside the suit. The AlphaTec® Regulating valve MkII has 3 ventilation rates (2, 30 and 100 l/min) plus zero/off position. CEJN 221 male coupling for connection to the SCBA (requires separate connection hose). One overpressure valve on the chest.
The following is included in the delivery:
- 1 pc AlphaTec® Mini Hood for protection against inward leakage between mask and face seal, in case of jet spray from behind
- 1 pair of cotton comfort inner gloves
- 2 pcs extra locking pins for the Bayonet glove ring system
- 1 pc Molycote lubrication for the O-rings in the Bayonet glove ring system
- 1 pc grease stick for lubrication of the zipper
- 1 pc coat hanger
- 1 pc AlphaTec® storage bag