The Triple-C measures H2S, CO, LEL and O2.
Not only being the only MED approved gas detector with a 3 year battey life, it is also the toughest portable gas detector on the planet, capable of operating in any situation.
The IP68 rating means it’s safe from the finest dust and can even be submerged 1.5m underwater without impacting performance. It will even work in Zone 0 (flammable) environments and a completely inert (oxygen free) environment. Data and accountability is essential in the event of an investigation.
The Triple-C will record data at 1-second intervals as well as the last 25 bump tests over the last 2 months. It’s completely customisable – sensor and alarm levels can be adjusted to suit the role required and each device can be digitally assigned to a crew member or department.
- Size: 120.65 x 69.85 x 31.75 mm
- Weight: 220.2 g
- Temperature: -20˚C to +50˚C
- Humidity: non-condensing
- Battery life: 1095 days continuous (based on an average of 90 seconds/day of alarm condition)
- Alarms: Visual, Vibrating, Audible (minimum 95dB) Low, High, STEL, TWA and OL (Over Limit)
- 4 Red alarm bar LEDs
- Yellow backlight (activated on button press)
- Red backlight (activated on alarm condition)
- Yellow Maintenance Notification LED
- Display: LCD
- 50 Bump Tests
- 50 Events
- 50 Calibrations
- Continuous 1-second data logging (typical capacity > 2 months)
- Tests: Full function self-test upon activation Sensors, battery and circuitry tests run continuously
- Ingress Protection: IP68
- Certifications and approvals:
- MED 0575
- Atex / IECXe