Our high quality rescue boat delivers reliable performance and excellent maneuverability at sea. Complies with Solas regulation, offering self-righting in case of capsizing and space for crew and stretcher. .
As standard the boat is delivered with lifting slings and saddle, certified for 6 persons and installed with Norsafe Marine T40 FWL, 2-stroke outboard petrol engine.
- Length overall: 5,10 m
- Length on fender: 5,02 m
- Height: 1.90 m
- Weight fully equipped: 805 kg
- Davit load w/6 pers à 82,5 kg: 1.300 kg
- 3-point lifting slings with ring.
- Operational temperature: -15°C to +40°C as standard SOLAS (others on request)
- Proven hull design for smooth ride and maneuverability
- Optional engines sizes and variants can be provided