Our high quality rescue boat delivers reliable performance and excellent maneuverability at sea. Complies with Solas regulation, offering self-righting in case of capsizing and space for crew and stretcher.
As standard the boat is delivered certified for 6 persons and installed with Mercury 25ELH EFI, 4-stroke outboard engine with electrical-start with tiller steering.
- Length overall: 4,50 m
- Length on fender: 4,50 m
- Height: 1.96 m
- Weight fully equipped: 535 kg
- Davit load w/6 pers à 82,5 kg: 1,030 kg
- 3-point lifting slings with ring.
- Color: Orange, RAL 2004
- Operational temperature: -15°C to +40°C as standard SOLAS (others on request)
- Proven hull design for smooth ride and maneuverability
- Optional engines sizes and variants can be provided