EVERYTHING YOU NEED
– WHEN AND WHERE YOU NEED IT
Deciding on safety equipment and servicing plans for the largest cruise ships or even the smallest ferries isn’t always easy. That’s why it’s best to talk to someone who has everything you could possibly need and more.
VIKING has the world’s largest range of equipment and service plans – certified to the latest requirements of the IMO, SOLAS, EU and USCG and delivered through a unique network of branch offices, agents, 280 certified servicing stations and worldwide stock points at convenient locations.
We’re always ready to help you build a strong, yet cost-effective safety strategy, offering high quality products, service and expert advice on:
- Safety equipment & servicing plans (all inclusive)
- Marine evacuation systems (MES)
- Lifeboat release and retrieval systems (hook retrofit)
- Personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Life-saving appliances (LSA) and safety products
- and much more…
We‘ve helped hundreds of shipowners to get more out of their safety investments and we have developed a wide range of flexible safety solutions that can move with your business.
Our VIKING Shipowner Agreements incorporate safety products, global servicing, single-source management and even financing in a variety of customizable and flexible, fixed-price structures. Furthermore, our Global Safety Product Agreements help you to acquire or replace safety equipment in a variety of ports around the world – without wasting valuable resources or time to find the right product at the right price.
Ensuring crew readiness with 24/7 onboard training
In an evacuation situation, knowing how to operate the MES system onboard should be second nature for the crew. Our comprehensive computer-based training solutions -Saatsea 24/7 training solutions - help to ensure confident, correct operations at all times.
Our training courses offer a complete safety training for your crew. The courses can significantly improve cost efficiency of your crew training by replacing some of your on shore-based activities.
Instant advantages with 24/7 training courses:
- Keep crew safety skills up-to-date
- Convenient access 24/7
- Reduce administration via online status reporting from land or sea
- Customize your own, in-house courses
- Save costs on crew training while improving efficiency
With the Saatsea 24/7 courses you have multiple training options, but you have the possibility of designing your own customized courses also. Multiple training options:
- VIKING 3D demonstration video
- Classroom training where VIKING supplies teaching kits with system elements and written materials
- VIKING Saatsea onboard interactive training and documentation program
- Practical exercises onboard - training chute is installed for the the crew to practise evacuation launch between decks
- Practical full deployment tests according to SOLAS regulations