VIKING Throw overboard liferaft, type DK+, 6-8 persons
Prod. No.: L000D0001
For use on commercial vessels, fishing vessels, passenger vessels and offshore installations, SOLAS approved
- Exceptionally stable even in extremely rough seas
- Two individual buoyancy chamber, each carrying capacity weight
- Designed to be inflated on deck level and while connected to the davit lowered to water level
- High durability with an expected lifespan of 15-20 years
- Approved according to SOLAS LSA code, EC directive 96/98/EC and USCG.
For use on commercial vessels, fishing vessels, passenger vessels and offshore installations.
The throw overboard liferaft is released from its cradle and thrown overboard or slides automatically when released.Once waterborne, it inflates with a hard pull of the painter line and is then ready for boarding.Delivered in a round, fibreglass container.