VIKING open reversible liferaft, type IBA, 12-150 persons
Prod. No.: L000IBA0
For passenger vessels operating in US waters only.
- Open reversible liferaft type mainly used for coastal and inland waters. The floor is placed in between the two buoyancy chambers and a boarding ramp is mounted on each tybe making the liferaft fully reversible
- The open reversible liferaft is not a SOLAS approved solution but is approved according to local authorities and flag states
- The DKR liferaft are available in standard round rigid fibreglass container (all sizes) or in low profile fibreglass containers (up to and including the 50 DKR)
Size: 12 persons
The VIKING IBA (Inflatable Buoyant Apparatus) Liferaft is a rugged and durable safety craft solution for use on commercial vessels operating in US coastal waters.
Ensuring that on-board evacuees are kept safe and out of contact with the water, the VIKING IBA is an excellent and fully USCG compliant alternative to traditional life floats and rigid buoyant apparatus that may keep evacuees afloat but allow partial immersion.
The open reversible, IBA liferaft is intended for evacuees who are likely to be exposed to bad weather conditions only for a short period of time before being located and retrieved. Fully reversible with afloorplaced between the two buoyancy chambers.
This product number is for the12 person IBA. For other sizes, see the variants.
- Extremely durable - made from heavy-duty natural rubber
- Award winning boarding ramp for easy access
Storage and installation:
- Durable low profile (up to 50 person capacity IBA) orround fiberglass container
- Matching galvanized cradles, racks and ramps (for easy installation with minimal deck footprint)