Gas Detector, Marine 4™ Quad
Prod. No.: 1061615
Portable gas detector measuring 4 types of gas in compliance with regulation 7, atmosphere testing instrument for enclosed space. Add an onboard calibration station to limit your service cost at increase safety on your vessel.
- MED and ATEX approved.
|Approvals:||Atex, MED, SOLAS|
The robust and accurate portable quad gas detector MARINE-4 provides unrivaled protection in confined space applications with audible and visual alarms in the event of exposure to flammable or toxic gases. Detecting and displaying up to 4 gases simultaneously, Marine-4 is designed specifically for the rigors of the marine industry. Pre-entry checking of tanks is possible with the spare option of a 25 m tube.
- Size: 121 x 59 x 32mm
- Weight (with pump): 230g (8oz)
- Weight (without pump): 215g (7.6oz)
- Reset supply distance: 20 metres (60 ft)
- Temperature: ‐20°C to +50°C (‐4°F to 122°F)
- Humidity: 0 to 95% R.H non‐condensing
- Alarms: Highly visible flashing LED, piercing >90dB audible
- Display: Green and red LCD backlit display
- Data logging: As standard
- Battery: Lithium ion rechargeable battery
- Battery run time > 14 hrs (>8 hrs pumped) Battery charging time < 4 hrs
- Enclosure: High impact rubberized polycarbonate case
- Drop Test: 3m (10ft)
- IP Rating: IP67
- Response times (T90): LEL = 10 secs (IEC 60079‐29‐1), O2 = 12 secs (BSEN 20 104), CO = 25 secs, H2S = 35 secs
- Approvals: IEC Ex ia d IIC T4 Gb ATEX Ex II 2 G Ex ia d IIc T4 MED (0038/YY) – Module B & E UL913 Class 1 Div 1 Groups A,B,C,D CSA Class 1 Groups A,B,C,D