VIKING SOLAS Thermal Protective Lifejacket (Dual-Approved)
Prod. No.: PV9720
Protection against hypothermia is essential when operating in cold waters. The PV9720 lifejacket is specially designed to protect against loss of body temperature with a built-in neoprene torso covering the core body, head and crotch area.
- Excellent thermal protection with built-in neoprene torso covering the core body, head and crotch area
|Approvals:||EC (Module D) Approvals, IMO Res. MSC 81(70) Approvals, MED Approvals, MED 96/98/EC Approvals, SOLAS Approvals|
This dual-approved thermal lifejacket has a broad appeal for the offshore and commercial shipping industries operating in harsh, cold environments.
Raising the standards for personal safety, the PV9720 has been tested according to new stringent lifejacket performance standards as well as existing thermal requirements, and it is the first on the market to comply with both.
It also sets new standards for performance levels with extraordinary turning capabilities, high face freeboard and superior field of vision and reach, for example, when entering a liferaft.
- Compact design for easy storage
- Low profile front panels for good field of vision, increased mobility and easier liferaft entry
- Slim profile design for easy donning and doffing
- Whistle, buddy line, lifting hand grip and optional emergency light
- Option for sprayhood
- Option for PLB
Download datasheet to see all features!