VIKING SOLAS Solid Lifejacket - Infant (70 N)
Prod. No.: PV9506
Top of the line, Infant-size SOLAS solid lifejacket designed to be folded to take up minimal space when stored. There is no dead buoyancy across the chest, which means better freedom of movement for the user, ultimately making it easier to board a survival craft.
- 70 N buoyancy with superior in-water performance
|Approvals:||IMO Res. MSC 48(66) Approvals, IMO Res. MSC 81(70) Approvals, Lloyds Register Approvals, MED Approvals, MED 96/98/EC Approvals, RMRS Approvals, SOLAS Approvals|
Colour: Hi-Vis Orange
The lifejacket has a back panel that provides extra comfort, and a side entry, which ensures easy donning. It has an integrated donning instruction printed on the panel. The lifejacket is equipped with a crotch strap to ensure proper fit and performance after impact with water. A waist belt length according to MSC.200 regulations ensures that the lifejacket fits all infants up to 15 kg.
- Low profile front panels for good field of vision, increased mobility and easier liferaft entry
- Back panel for comfortable fit and side entry for easy donning and doffing
- Whistle, buddy line, lifting hand grip and optional emergency light
- Cover material: PU coated polyester, 140 g/m²
- Option for print, i.e. ”name of vessel, cabin number, Infant”
- Option for extra soft cotton neck cover
- Option for sprayhood
- Option for PLB
Download datasheet to see all features!