PV9361 – Constant Wear SOLAS Lifejacket (275 N, Asymmetrical)
Prod. No.: PV9361
Designed for tough marine and offshore work applications, combining superior in-water performance, durability and a comfortable, ergonomic design. A low-profile compact cover – in a choice of CORDURA® or wipe clean fabrics for a durable, yet comfortable, exterior of the jacket.
- 275 N asymmetrical buoyancy for better in-water turning capability with extra weight
The uniquely designed double buoyancy chamber with integrated cleat-attachment system ensures best in-water performance and safer recovery.
VIKING lifejackets feature a modular design with several different customization options and features that let you specify a lifejacket solution to match your specific requirements.
Key features and options:
- Special flame retardant cover for offshore welding
- Belt-style waist with an integrated, padded back panel
- Whistle, reflective tape, lifting strap, buddy line according to SOLAS
- Option of Halkey Roberts® or Hammar® inflator systems
- Manual or water-activated lifejacket light
- Choice of different front buckle systems (with or without D-ring)
- Optional sprayhood
- Optional PLB
- Dual crotch strap for added safety
- Integrated neck support/comfort padding
Download datasheet to see all features!