PV9340 - SOLAS 275 N ASYM Inflatable Lifejacket
Prod. No.: PV9340
Designed for tough marine and offshore work applications, the PV9340 combines superior in-water performance, durability and a very comfortable ergonomic design that transfers weight away from the shoulder area for better freedom of movement. The lifejacket also has a padded waistband and a padded back panel for a lighter feel.
|Approvals:||SOLAS Approvals, MED Approvals, MED 96/98/EC Approvals, IMO Res. MSC 81(70) Approvals|
The uniquely designed double buoyancy chamber with integrated cleat-attachment system ensures best in-water performance and safer recovery.
VIKING lifejackets feature a modular design with several different customization options and features that let you specify a lifejacket solution to match your specific requirements.
Key features and options:
- Padded neck support in soft neoprene
- Unique cleat-attachment system ensures safe recovery and allows for local repack
- Front buckle: Customize between a lightweight buckle in heavy duty plastic or VIKINGs unique snap lock system with a d-ring
- Available with Halkey Roberts® or Hammer® inflator units
- Choice of CORDURA® or wipe clean covers in black or high visibility yellow
- Dual crotch strap ensures that the lifejacket stays in position
- Optional sprayhood
- Optional PLB
Download datasheet to see all features!