PV9274 VIKING RescYou™ Atlantic Lifejacket/Work Vest (ISO Approved, 150 N)
Prod. No.: PV9274
The basic and extreme lightweight RescYou™ Atlantic leisure lifejacket and work vest is extremely comfortable for all day wear. It is fast and easy to don, has a single-hand-operated release buckle for easy adjustment and perfect fit and a 150 N buoyancy chamber with manual or automatic inflation.
- Lightweight design for comfortable all-day wear
|Approvals:||ISO 12402-3 Approvals, ISO 12402-6 Approvals, SAMSA Approvals, RUSSIAN Approvals|
VIKING RescYou™ lifejackets combine quality craftsmanship with premium features. For extra durability, all lifejackets are double-stitched and stainless steel buckles are corrosion resistant. Advanced materials and the wide waistband make VIKING lifejackets comfortable wear.
Your safety is our bottom line. All lifejackets inflate in a matter of seconds. They are self-righting and designed with essential safety features such as crotch strap, SOLAS-grade retro reflective tape and a highly visible lifting becket. In a rescue situation, every detail counts.
- PU coated polyester (double stitched for durability)
- Single-hand-operated release buckle for easy adjustment to get a perfect fit
- PU coated single buoyancy chamber in high visibility orange
- Built in crotch strap and strap for emergency transmitter
- Fitted with lifting becket for effective retrieval
- Fitted with SOLAS retro-reflective trim on buoyancy chamber
- Fitted with whistle
- Automatic or manual inflation with back-up oral inflation tube (Halkey Roberts® or Hammer® inflation system)
Download datasheet to see all features!