Lifebuoy Light, L163 MED/USCG/ATEX Approved.
Prod. No.: 1036947
The L163 is the ATEX version of L162. It is fully approved to SOLAS and USCG standard UL1196 providing 2 cd output for minimum 15 hours. In addition, it also holds ATEX, IECEx and ETL listing under UL913. It is intrinsically safe (category 1) and as such is suitable for use in hazardous zones 0, 1 and 2.
- Approved according to USCG, SOLAS/MED and ATEX.
|Approvals:||MED, SOLAS, USCG|
|Lifebouy and Accessories :||Lifebuoy lights Lifebouy and accessories|
Light for lifebuoy, used with a mounting plate for easy fixing.
- Type: L163
- Light colour: International Orange
- Output: 2 Candela minimum
- Duration: 15 hours min
- Type Flashing LED
- Material – Lifebuoy Light Polypropylene Ether + PS
- Storage Temperature: -30° C to + 65° C
- Operating Temperature: -1° C to + 30° C
- Storage Life: 5 years
- Drop Height: 76 m
- Weight: 320 g
- Dimension: H 185 x W 106 x D 106 mm
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Activation: Automatic via Pull Cord
- Intrinsically Safe: Yes
- IP rating: IP68
- Approvals – Classification Societies SOLAS/MED/USCG