Lifebuoy Light, L160, MED/SOLAS Approved
Prod. No.: 1036945
The L160 is fully approved to SOLAS/MED standards. The L160 light replaces the well established L41B and L120 lifebouy Light.
- Robust design passing droptest of up to 72 meter height.
|Approvals:||SOLAS, MED, TRANSPORT CANADA (TC)|
|Lifebouy and Accessories :||Lifebuoy lights Lifebouy and accessories|
Light for lifebuoy, used with a mounting plate for easy fixing.
- Type: L160
- Light colour: Yellow
- Output: 2 Candela minimum
- Duration: 2 hours
- Type Flashing LED
- Material – Lifebuoy Light Polypropylene Ether + PS
- Storage Temperature: -30° C to + 65° C
- Operating Temperature: -1° C to + 30° C
- Storage Life: 5 years
- Drop Height: 76 m
- Weight: 255 g
- Dimension: H 185 x W 106 x D 106 mm
- Battery Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide
- Activation: Automatic via Pull Cord
- Intrinsically Safe: No
- Approvals – Classification Societies SOLAS/MED