PS4002 – Offshore Transportation Suit (Dual-Approved)
Prod. No.: PS4002
Dependable, high quality suit that helps protect operators travelling to and from work in harsh offshore environments. With valves to remove trapped air, a built in waterproof barrier and a thermal liner to shield against hypothermia, the user is well protected in the case of an emergency.
- Superior comfort with several adjustment features
|Approvals:||SOLAS Approvals, ETSO Approvals, ETSO + SOLAS Approvals, EC (Module D) Approvals, MED 96/98/EC Approvals, IMO Res. MSC 81(70) Approvals|
With its dual SOLAS/ETSO approval, the suit can be used for helicopter and boat transfer alike. This increases cost-efficiency, as you don’t have to source a dedicated suit for each purpose.
All passengers and pilots travelling by helicopter to offshore destinations must wear ETSO approved Transportation/immersion suits and lifejackets. Following recent EASA (European Aviation Safety Authorities) approval, VIKING has become one of only a few suppliers in the world able to offer a fully ETSO approved system comprising a transportation suits, lifejackets and the brand new Category A STASS System.
The VIKING PS4002 suit must be worn with an ETSO and SOLAS approved lifejacket.
- Top of the line model with optional intelligent thermal liner that regulates body heat
- Integrated valves to remove trapped air in an evacuation situation to control buoyancy
- Detachable gloves
- J-zipper for added comfort
- Ideal in demanding weather conditions and for operations to and from helidecks
Download datasheet to see all features!