PS4003 – Offshore Transportation Suit
Prod. No.: PS4003
Dependable, high quality suit that helps protect operators travelling by air to and from work in harsh offshore environments. With valves to remove trapped air, a built in waterproof barrier and a thermal liner to shield against hypothermia, the user is well protected in the case of an emergency.
- Superior comfort with several adjustment features
|Approvals:||ETSO Approvals, MED 96/98/EC Approvals|
Colour: Hi-Vis Orange
All passengers and pilots travelling by helicopter to offshore destinations must wear ETSO approved
Transportation/immersion suits and lifejackets.
Following recent EASA (European Aviation Safety Authorities) approval, VIKING has become one of only a few suppliers in the world able to offer a fully ETSO approved system comprising a transportation suits, lifejackets and the brand new Category A STASS System.
The VIKING PS4003 suit must be worn with an ETSO approved lifejacket.
- Top of the line model with optional intelligent thermal liner that regulates body heat
- Integrated valves to remove trapped air in an evacuation situation to control buoyancy
- Detachable gloves
- J-zipper for added comfort
- Ideal in demanding weather conditions and for operations to and from helidecks
Download datasheet to see all features!