PS4044 – Helicopter Pilot Suit (Split-neck Zipper)
Prod. No.: PS4044
High quality pilot designed to enhance comfort during offshore flight operations, ensuring best overall feel and improving safety. The suit has a split-neck zipper and a relief zipper for comfort during constant wear.
- DuPontTM NOMEX® outer fabric with a GORE-TEX® moisture barrier for better breathability
A special safety trim placed on the lower legs makes the suit visible on flight decks. PS4044 features include multiple easy access pockets, interior adjustable and elastic braces for convenience when the suit is not fully donned as well as pre-bent knees for flexibility and comfort. This model also has two outflow valves on the shoulders to release trapped air in case of a sudden evacuation.
All passengers and pilots travelling by helicopter to offshore destinations must wear ETSO approved Transportation/immersion suits and lifejackets. Following recent EASA (European Aviation Safety Authorities) approval, VIKING has become one of only a few suppliers in the world able to offer a fully ETSO approved system comprising a transportation suits, lifejackets and the brand new Category A STASS System.
The VIKING PS4044 suit must be worn with an ETSO approved lifejacket
- Integrated valves to remove trapped air and control buoyancy
- Shaped knees and elbow reinforcements
- Elastic intake at waist and center back for added comfort
- High flex neoprene collar
- Inside braces attached to upper part of the suit, for convenience when not fully donned
- High visibility color enhances your chance of being spotted by SAR crews in an emergency
Download datasheet to see all features!