Are you prepared for july 2018?
For new SOLAS Firefighting Regulations!
The IMO regulation (SOLAS regulation 10.10.4) requires all new ships from 1st July 2014 to equip their firefighting teams with at least two intrinsically safe radios for critical fire fighter communications. Vessels built prior to 1st July 2014 need to comply to the new SOLAS regulations by 1 July 2018.
VIKING has it all!
We offer a comprehensive range of marine VHF and UHF intrinsically safe portables which comply
with the new SOLAS regulations.
The following options of Intrinsically Safe Radios are available:
- ATEX Approved IIA HT800 range, meet IIA T4
- ATEX Approved IIC HT900 range, meet IIC T4
- IECEx Approved HT500 range, suitable for those users who do not need to comply
with the European ATEX standards
- Superior voice quality and volume
- Fully submersible
- Extremely tough polymer housing
- User friendly SCAN and VOX feature
- High capacity Li-ion batteries as standard
- Intrinsically safe
Choose between the widest range of radio models
VIKING offers a complete package of radio safety together withaudio accessories appropriate to the firefighting applications.
Entel’s Bone Conductive audio accessories
Have been designed to withstand the extreme environment of the Fireground and can easily be worn in conjunction with your existing breathing apparatus (BA) & helmet.