VIKING Davit-Launched Liferaft, Type DKF+, 12-35 persons
Prod. No.: L000DF00
Provides safe and effective means of dry-shod evacuation and is suitable for all types of vessels, regardless of deck heith or hull shape
- Exceptionally stable even in extremely rough seas
- Two individual buoyancy chamber, each carrying capacity weight
- Designed to be inflated on deck level and while connected to the davit lowered to water level
- High durability with an expected lifespan of 15-20 years
- Approved according to SOLAS LSA code, EC directive 96/98/EC and USCG.
Size: 12 persons
For commercial vessels and offshore installations, SOLAS approved. The liferaft is attached to a davit and inflated at deck level for embarkation. It is then launched to sea level. Delivered in a fibreglass container.
Approved according to SOLAS LSA code, EC directive 96/98/EC and USCG.